Sprint and our partner suppliers are dedicated to delivering value to your business and offering a broad range of products from a variety of leading brands.
We provide access to the latest technologies and innovations across all bearing products and our wide range of brands. Our impartial advice can help you select the best product for your application and circumstances as we are not tied to one particular brand. Sprint represents the following brands:
• SKF • INA • Koyo-Torrington • SNFA • FAG
• RX • NSK • Timken • THK • McGill • RHP
Sprint with our team of experienced engineers, designers, and specialists are key in helping you identify performance improvements and achieve significant Total Cost of Ownership advancements throughout the complete bearings life cycle. In addition to product supply we offer:
• Installation by our Gravesend based mobile teams
• Application engineering for performance improvement
• Lubrication advice, Sealing and management services
To ensure your bearings reach their maximum service life it is important to care for them throughout their life cycle. The right tools help you fit, remove, monitor or maintain your bearings safely while protecting your plant and asset from unplanned downtime as a result of premature bearing failure. Of all the bearings which fail prematurely, 16% are due to damage through the fitting process and 36% due to inadequate lubrication alone.
Sprint offers bearing specific quality tools designed to maintain safety of people and plant at all times. We offer advice on the best tools to use for all stages of the bearing life cycle. Investment in the right tools can pay for itself many times over in increasing bearing life and understanding when replacement or maintenance is required so you can plan accordingly.
- Mechanical pullers, internal, external, blind hole
- Hydraulically assisted pullers
- Pulling plates
- Heating rings
- Condition monitoring equipment
- Shaft and belt alignment tools
- Thermal imagers
- Electric discharge detectors
When it comes to monitoring the condition of your bearings, Sprint is uniquely equipped to deliver a condition monitoring total care package for your peace of mind.
• Tailored bearing condition monitoring programs
• Data collection, analysis & reporting
• Identification of potential bearing problems before significant cost implications
• Complete bearing maintenance programs
- Helps achieve full life expectancy
- Identify replacement or maintenance requirements and plan accordingly
- Avoid sudden unexpected failures and associated downtime